Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tender Mercy # 14


California here I come...

I have spent the better portion of this evening preparing for my two week trip to Cali. I leave tomorrow morning, and I'm so excited!

My plans involve:
stopping in St. George to see some family
staying with the Johnsons
loving on my newest nephew Luke
playing with my Katie dog
wearing flip flops on Christmas day
taking a roadtrip to San Luis Obispo along Pacific Coast Highway with my good friend Michael
turning 26
having a little shindig with my family to celebrate this occasion
playing my newest piano music for my Grandma
sucking in some sunshine
going to the beach
eating In-N-Out (that's not such a big deal now that we have one in Orem)
catching up with old friends
taking a trip to Hunny's
visiting my family
seeing my dad
going shopping
and so so so much more.
I must say that I'm excited!

The weather in Cali is great right now-about 65 degrees. I'm getting out of cold Utah for two whole weeks! Aren't ya jealous?

3 comments:

Beth said...

We should get together while you're here. I went to the beach yesterday with my family and it was 80 degrees. So beautiful! It really made me remember why I love living in Southern California! Have a safe trip!

Lizzie said...

So jealous! Especially since I was supposed to go this weekend and it didnt work out. Enjoy your time away!

Elizabeth said...

Yes.ta