Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tender Mercy # 10



I just got back from the gym where I worked out for about an hour. You're probably asking, "How is an hour at the gym a tender mercy?" I'll explain.

There is this woman who is sorta my hero. She was in a firery plane crash a little over a year ago, which left 83% of her body burned. Her burns contract during the night and it's terribly painful for her to get out of bed. But she does.

And knowing that, I feel so grateful for my body. I've been so blessed with good health. I'm able to do whatever I want. It truly is a tender mercy.

*Go here to learn more about this incredible woman. Her little Claire is in my class.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That is so neat. I totally read her blog too. I bet it's been cool getting to teach her daughter.