Sunday, March 29, 2015

TWINS!!

Finding out whether we were having twins or a singleton, fell on yet another special day-Lance's 32nd birthday!  Our appointment was at 11:00, and all morning we were antsy for that time to come!
 
Once we got to the clinic and I got all hooked up, I turned my head away from the screen and hid my eyes-I was so scared!  Scared there wouldn't be a baby, scared the baby would be too small, scared there would be no heartbeat, etc, etc.

Lance and I were so elated when the nurse said to us, "Well, you'll want to look because there's a baby in there.  Two babies!"  Daddy and I were freaking out, and I couldn't stop laughing.  I sounded like a hyena during the whole appointment.  Hearing the heartbeats for the first time was so special!  Baby A's beat at 142 bpm and baby B's was at 149 bpm.  Such strong little heartbeats for such beautiful little twins!  It was the most beautiful sound.  We fell in love instantly!

Our first picture of the twins!  So beautiful!! 


The video of our ultrasound!  Warning: Hyena style laughing.


No comments: