Saturday, June 20, 2015

Zander goes to Greenwood

Zander's school year ended a week earlier than mine, and as a result he got to come and participate with some of Greenwood's end of year festivities.  Some of my third grade students took him under their wing and insisted he go to the day's activities with them.  It was so sweet!  
Here is Zander sitting with the third graders for the annual end of year kickball game between the teachers and 6th graders.  I was a little sad that I couldn't participate due to being pregnant, but I'll take the pregnancy over kickball anyday!  
Zander with his candy lot!  Confessions didn't disappoint.  
The AF fire department was so good to Greenwood by coming and spraying the students with their hoses!  It was a blast and so memorable!  
So cold!  
Sasha and Zander's aftermath from the spraying!  Don't they look cute?!
Cute kids!  It was such a fun year working at the same school Sasha attended.  Greenwood is so great!  As happy as I am to be home now, I will miss Greenwood terribly!  

No comments: