Saturday, June 20, 2015

Cali trip 2015

Here are a few pics from our Cali trip this year.  We decided to take the tent trailer in leu of having to pay for a hotel.  It worked out good and ended up being pretty comfortable.  We parked it on dad and Jessi's street for the majority of the trip and at the beach for a few nights.  We went to Carlsbad State Beach, which was cold and muggy but Zander didn't seem to mind and enjoyed himself.  While we were down there my sisters were so sweet to throw me a baby shower and it was great seeing people we don't  normally see while we're down there.  All in all, a successful trip!  Who knows the next time we'll get to Cali with the twins making their debut next month.  Hopefully their cuteness will solicit more visitors our way!  
Of course in Utah there is still snow up on the mountain tops in early June.  Go away, snow!
Z man at the park by Jessi's.  We tried to do all the exercises on the little path, but they were pretty lame.  
All my sons in one picture!  Love it!  
I love my Utahn turned Cali loving boy!  Although, I must say his driving still resembles that of Utah driving, making for a bit of road rage on his end....perhaps I'll do the driving while in Cali!  I learned in that aggressive environment and it doesn't phase me at all:) 
Family of three about to be five!  
Dark and gloomy--not too fun but they made the most of it!  
Our cute little tent trailer.  
The cousins watching a movie and enjoying some pizza!  
Jessi and I had to get a bump photo!  We've been wanting to be pregnant at the same time for a while now!  It's been so much fun!  

No comments: