Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Ring

Last night Lance and I got my ring! The ring he proposed with was just a holding ring until we could go out and choose the one I wanted. But the second he put the ring on my finger I fell in love with it. I was already quite attached when he told me that it wasn't a real engagement ring. For this reason, I wanted to find a ring that was really similar and reminded me of the ring he asked with.

The very first store we went to was Zales in Provo, and instantly I saw a ring that made me melt! But just to be certain that I was happy with my decision, Lance wanted me to look at each store and try on some different rings. We have been to practically every store here in Provo and Orem to make sure that I got the exact one I wanted.

I love my ring so much! I love how dainty and girly it is, I love how it shines, I love it's antique look, I love how it fits my finger, I love how similar it is to the first ring; but most of all I love what it represents. I'm so excited to marry Lance. I love him so much. These past 7 weeks (yes, it's only been 7 weeks) have been the best of my life. He makes me so happy. I look forward to what lies ahead for us!


1 comment:

Lizzie said...

It is really beautiful! I love that style and am so happy for you!