Saturday, January 1, 2011

Year 2011


It's only January 1st and already this year has been quite eventful! I can barely believe it but as I type this I have a diamond on my hand! My LEFT hand! Last night Lance totally surprised me and proposed and I haven't been able to stop smiling since!

It was so perfect-I couldn't have asked for a more memorable engagement. Here's how it went. So we decided to go to Comedy Sportz to celebrate the new year along with some of Lance's roommates, his younger sister and brother, and his mom. We were all there having a great time and enjoying the show. Right after intermission the announcer said that Lance had a song he was going to perform. I was really confused but it's common for them to call people out of the audience so I didn't think too much of it. Well that's until Lance told me that I was coming along. On the stage were two stools-one for him and one for me. I still didn't know what was happening. Then he got out his guitar and started singing me a song that he had written for me. It was so sweet. As the song ended, he got on one knee and asked me to marry him. I said YES!

This year is going to be the best! I will be marrying the man of my dreams on April 9th 2011!!

No comments: