Sunday, July 19, 2015

Utah Baby Shower

My baby shower was such a blast!!  I had been looking forward to it for so long, and I was so happy when the day finally arrived!  Lizzie and Anna Lisa spoiled me so much and gave me such a sweet shower!  I'm so grateful for amazing friends who share in on our excitement of the twins!  We are so blessed!  
Cara, Cambria and Anna Lisa
Shauna 
Anna Lisa made this darling twin carriage-I loved it!  
Yum yum!  The food was amazing!  
Stephanie
Tania
Mari
Sarah
Lydia
Aunt Karren 
Anna Lisa 
Susan
Cambria
Amber
Sandy
Stephanie, Tania and Sarah
Cute thank you's for my guests
The picture of me and Lizzie from the shower didn't turn out, so here's our bump picture from her shower!  

I love all these girls so much and I'm so grateful they all made it to my shower!  



No comments: