Friday, November 7, 2014

Sewing

Lately I've had the creation bug.  I love creating something and the feeling that comes with it.  I've decided to hand make the majority of the Christmas gifts this year.  So far, I've had a blast at seeing what I can come up with.  Thank you pinterest!  
I wanted to make Zander something special for his baptism, so I decided to make him a CTR towel.  He loved it!  He used it to dry off after he came out of the water at his baptism, and now when he uses it he is reminded of his baptismal covenants he made on that day.  
These are aprons I'm still in the process of making for Eden and Sarah.  I have fabric to make some for Ricky and Seth.  I can't wait to give them to them for Christmas!  
My Christmas stocking.  I attempted to make one for Lance and Zander, but they didn't turn out.  I plan on making them each one before the holidays.  
I just love this new maxi skirt!  It was a dress that I hadn't worn in ages, and was planning on getting rid of it.  I decided to take a chance and see if I could turn it into a maxi skirt...and bam...what a success!  :)  
In case you needed more pictures!  :)  
Awkward selfie, but you can see my latest skirt!  I saw this fabric at Hobby Lobby and couldn't pass it up.  Pinterest had a tutorial claiming a 20 minute skirt--um, yeah it took me three hours.  Lol...I'll get there eventually.  

No comments: