Friday, November 7, 2014

I love Greenwood Elementary!

Red Ribbon Week was the best at Greenwood Elementary!  Our PTA kicked off red ribbon week at the beginning of the Halloween week, which was genius because the fun lasted all week long!  Halloween has always been my favorite holiday, and being an elementary school teacher makes it the absolute best.  I love seeing all the costumes and getting caught up in the thrill of the holiday.

 Some of the festivities included wearing your favorite jersey to join the team against drugs, hats off for never doing drugs and Halloween day was say boo to drugs by wearing your costume to school.  It was so much fun!  Of course my favorite day was jersey day because it allowed me to dust off my favorite shirt in the whole wide world!  I love Ecuador and this awesome Ecuador soccer jersey!

No comments: