Thursday, September 8, 2011

Utah here we are!



Lance and I are just about settled into our new Orem apartment. I must say that being back has been wonderful! I've enjoyed being able to see Melissa and others. I feel that Lance and I "fit" here more than we did in Arizona. Arizona was a great experience but certain factors made me happy to come back. For example-the immodestly was uncomfortable, the heat was killer, and the education system weak. I never want to teach there again or have my children go to school there.

We love living in Orem and are grateful to have friends already in our ward! Carrie (my old roommate) and her husband Zach live literally right down the street from us! It's so fun because she met her husband only two weeks after I met Lance and it was wonderful to have a friend to share our love stories with!

I'm still looking for a teaching job but definitely enjoying my time off. It's been so relaxing to set up the apartment and take things one day at a time. We are still working with only one car which I love because it means more time together! Each morning I take Lance to work, bring him lunch, and pick him up! I LOVE being able to serve him and be domestic! It's marital bliss and I couldn't be happier!

No comments: