Friday, January 8, 2016

Pictures from the iPad

As I was going through pictures on the iPad, I came across many that I'd never posted.  Some of these might already be here but I decided to post again for memory's sake!  :) 
Brotherly love
So darling 
One asleep one awake 
Little angels
So tiny
My three boys
Brotherly love
So little and skinny 
Mr. Landon 
Zachary 
They're cute even when they cry.  
Daddy loves his twins 
Chubbo 
Sleeping angel 
Picnic in the grass with mom. 
Such little cuties! 
They look like twins! 
Everyone needs a friend during tummy time.  
Oh tummies 
Zach is a very serious guy! 
Tender moment. Zander went in to check on the twins and I saw this on the monitor.  :)
Wearing daddy's vintage baby clothes. 
Melt my heart!  
Mommy baby selfie 
I love baby snuggles.  
Zach Attack 
Fireman Landon 
Zach looks so chubby!  
Brothers
Tommy Pickles :)
Tongues! 
Kenna loves playing twins and we love face timing with her. 
Awwww! 
Watch out!  Zander hates this picture so it never made it to Facebook, but I can post it here.  :)
All of us trying to FaceTime Timmy.  Zachary loves to hold his hands like that.  It's sooo cute! 
My helper as I made dinner.  
Bumbo twins
Zander was trying to get Zachy to laugh.  He succeeded!
   Brother time 
So darling 
This was the first time Zachary rolled over.  
Here the twins were looking up at Zander as he entertained them.  They love him!  
A typical scene for me.  



No comments: