Thursday, September 24, 2015

Recently

Life is beautiful!  These two little boys add so much to our family.  Having twins is a challenging endeavor, but one that has brought us a lot of joy.  The days are so long but the weeks fly by.  Right now I'm loving life, but looking forward to when the boy sleep for long stretches allowing me to get some rest!  We recently hired a mother's helper who comes three days a week for 4 hours each time, and it's been a lifesaver!  The boys are on a three hour schedule of eat, play, sleep.  Lots of hard work but totally worth it!  
I snapped this picture late one night after a feeding.  I love it!  
Landon zonked out in his car seat.  
Good looking boy!
Cuties 
Daddy and his twins.  
Born together, friends forever 
Sleepy boys
Daddy and Zander made pumpkin pie one night!  It turned out delicious! 
Selfie with my Landon Man 
Twins holding on!  
Darling Zachary Chase 
A picture to show his red hair.  I love it!  
Landon stayed up all night and Zach slept--this picture was taken the following morning, lol!  
Mommy feeding her boys:)
My twins looking like twins!  
Love this picture!  
Daddy feeding the boys!  
After meal relaxing!
Zach's so sweet!  
Football jammies 
Too cute 
A picture to show how much baby we have around here!  
Zach's surprised face.  
Landon's indifferent face
My three sons!  Love them so much. 
Here you can see their difference in size-Zach has a whole pound on Landon.  
Handsome Zach 
I finally got a picture of me holding the boys!  
Go Cougs!  
This handsome little devil started doing online school.  He likes it, but I'm not the biggest fan.  But, it allows us to have more time with him.  I sure love him!  
I was sitting between them and I got up to grab something and came back to this.  Twin love.  
Cute twins; cute dad 
Love this picture!  
A daddy's love. 
Real life.  Mommy feeding babies while Zander reads them a story.  
Lance caught this moment on his phone.  Love it! 
Zander playing with the boys.  So sweet.  
Chillaxin' 
Sharing stories 
Uncle Timmy and Aunt Dawn came to visit!  We loved having them here.  
Grandma and Grandpa 
Daddy and Zander got to go to a Real Salt Lake soccer game.  They had a blast!  
Zander got a hair cut from Aunt Noel.  Lookin' good!!  
Lance, Zander and Curtis went fishing.  They had a relaxing time!  





No comments: