Friday, September 27, 2013

California Trip Summer 2013

We love California!  Here are more pictures from our awesome trip this summer. 
The kids LOVE the iPad!  Zander showed his different games off to Ricky and Eden.  



Twice we got to go to the beach this summer!  The weather was so beautiful and the water was cold but felt great.  I love California.  







This little guy is not so little anymore.  Look at those adult teeth!  Hard to believe just how fast time goes. 


Ricky and Zander got along so well this year!  They both love a lot of the same things.

Eden is as sweet as ever.  We love hanging out with her.  She reminds me of Jessi so much at that age.  
Beach babes!




Knott's Berry Farm was such a blast this year!  That's definitely one thing I do love about Zander getting older-being able to enjoy more older kid activities with him.  We love Knott's!
Zander showing off his wetness after our ride on Big Foot Rapids.



Wowzers!  That's quite the turkey leg!




I dragged Zander on Ghostrider thinking he would love it, and unfortunately I was wrong.  Very wrong.  And I had a little guy frustrated with me for a good little while.  I guess I deserved it.  Anyway, here he is with his toy of choice-two little cats, a bangled tiger and a black panther.  And he's happy once more!




My favorite.




The kiddos love Papa and Grandma Lisa's pool.  

So innocent:)
Lance has always had a knack for drawing an awesome ninja turtle!  I found an exact replica in his mother's basement that he made back in his childhood.  
Zander didn't want me to take his picture.  Here we are celebrating his 8th birthday.  Aunt Kathryn was so sweet to make Perry the Platapus cupcakes.  Aren't they so cute!



Once we arrived at the hotel in Vegas, Zander got out and all this wonderful garbage spilled out with him.  He was pretty proud.
The traditional jumping on the beds in the hotel room.  He always insures he gets the most comfy one.

No comments: