Saturday, December 15, 2012

Our Christmas 2012

This year Alexander was with us for Thanksgiving and not Christmas.  For this reason, we decided to celebrate both Thanksgiving and Christmas on the same week.  We had been planning this since the summer, and Zander absolutely loved it! 

Lance and Zander got back from their flight on Saturday night, the 17th of November.  We decided to treat this day as Christmas eve and have Sunday be Christmas morning. 

Zander was thrilled to see what Santa had brought him-a blue bean bag chair, planets and stars for his room, Home Alone and a stocking filled with many goodies!  He loved and appreciated that Santa would make a special trip to Utah on a night that wasn't really Christmas eve. 
Zander showing me the movie-it's our favorite!
Daddy and Z playing on his new stilts.  That was the number one thing on his list-blue stilts.  We couldn't find blue ones but these did not disappoint regardless of the red handles. 
Melt your heart?  I thought so.  My ever so handsome boys in their new matching ties right before church.  Love the relationship between these two.  Lance included a tie on his wish list and was excited to see I found matching ones for both of them.  

I'm so grateful for my little family.  What a great time we had celebrating with Zander in our new house!  Merry Christmas! 

1 comment:

Rocks In The Wash said...

What a great idea to celebrate the holidays together! I absolutely love the first picture; the fact that his feet are crossed makes me smile!

Adorable family!