Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Good Bye Rock Canyon Elementary


In only two more days this school year will be over! I am so excited to finish this year off and make the long awaited move to Arizona. This year has been great and I have been so blessed with wonderful students, supportive parents, and fun people to work with.

The year started out rocky with my emotions extremely sensitive about staying in Utah. I wanted to move so badly and I wasn't sure why or even how I got stuck here. It was near impossible for me to see the "big picture" at that time. Little did I know a certain boy would come into my life, win my heart, and be my husband within the school year. Guess it's a good thing I stayed!

Some highlights of this school year:

*Working not even 10 minutes from home
*Luke and Sarah visits most mornings
*Lance coming in with his guitar
*Almost all of my students coming to my wedding
*Working with some old friends-Lynne and Joe
*Spying on Seth in his kindergarten classroom
*Wonderful office staff who were so helpful and easy to work with
*Nicest principal in the world
*Amazing students and supportive parents

1 comment:

Rocks In The Wash said...

Oh Nikki I'm going to miss you when you move. I wish so much you were moving to a location that was still close.

I'm so thrilled for your new adventure in AZ. Keep in touch! AA